Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Week 67 May 30, 2014

Awesome, crazy week... not quite as thrilling as raccoon bites (although I had another encounter with one at the Joseph Smith farm a couple days ago... I've never been around them in my life, and now they're all just swarming for me), but still a good one!

Last week we were in the parade and it was a lot of fun.. We gave out over 500 mormon.org cards and talked to a million people and it was a really successful day! (We did glue candy to the cards, but nonetheless, they were still accepted haha... and we had our phone number on all of them, and people have been calling us!)

Also, had the ward memorial day picnic at Seneca Lake.  We walked 800 miles to get there because:  a) we are too cheap to pay for parking and
b) we ran out of miles on our car for the month, because we have a very small, finite number of miles we can drive each month.... Nothing like walking down the road with a bowl bigger than I am and the wind blowing and stepping over road kill in the middle of nowhere!

We have found some really cool investigators here!  Which is such a miracle because we were only in our area for about 2 hours all week...
Waterloo is going to come alive!

We've started diving into Pageant Cast Training.  SO MUCH FUN.  We're so excited; it's going to be here in a flash!

Raccoon bite is healing well...  no rabies for me!  Just some sick battle scars.

Love you all, sorry not much time this week... one of the perks to Waterloo... we live right by outlet mall.  And they are having a Memorial day sale that's just calling our names.  Can I fit an ounce more into my suitcase when I go home?  No way.  But we'll make it work.

LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!

Scripture of the week:  Matt 10:16

Love,
Hna Davis

anddddd.
SPECAIL SHOUTOUT to MY Harrison!!!   all graduated and adultish now.
I'm so proud of my little guy.

AND.. to DADDY!!!  Happy Birthday on Sunday!!!   Love you so much!
Have a wonderful day!  (and of course your card is late... cause I can never get anything on time... BUT, it's coming. and I love you so much.)


 Our cute little investigator, Anna, and us at the Memorial Day festivities.

No comments:

Post a Comment